Thursday, November 05, 2009

Yesterday ended up being so much fun and I am so happy I was able to get out and shoot some adorable kids as today the rain has set in and it is gross outside. It was so fun having clients be spontaneous with me and I cannot wait to work through all the images. I may have to do another spontaneous shooting day or two next year.

The first shot from this next family makes me laugh it is definitely not your typical portrait picture but I love it...it may have been the face she gave me when I asked her if she was excited about being a big sister or what she was going to be for Halloween...Her brother is just a few weeks old but he was wide awake for our shoot. I can't wait to see if he ends up with the same amazing eyes as his sister!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.