Wednesday, December 02, 2009

As I was photographing this next shoot this mom asked me "What is your favorite place to photograph kids?" and my reply was, "I don't have a favorite, I love photographing in new places because it challenges me which I think pushes me to produce better images. But I really believe the place doesn't matter, it is about the kids and if they are having fun and allowed to just be themselves than that makes the perfect shoot." And I mentioned that her kids were a perfect example of that as we were walking. They were having so much fun and were up for anything. Her daughter is incredibly comfortable being photographed which is so great to see in a young girl, I am a big believer that self-confidence is the key to success (not smarts/athleticism/money...)and we must nurture it from a very young age. This girl, I am sure is going to knock peoples' socks off in the future! And her brother is right behind her on that path! Love these kids...and there eyes are amazing to boot!








No comments: