Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Another reason that I loved the SD special is that I got to photograph a little boy that was one of my first when I returned to Seattle 4 yrs ago. I still remember the shoot because his mom let me just wander down some streets w/ cool walls and textures not worrying about where the heck I was leading them. And little Nobi was such a hysterical little guy. When I got an email that his mom was interested in a spot for that afternoon I was so excited to see him again and meet his little brother. And they definitely lived up to my expectations of a fun shoot. These boys had me laughing the entire shoot. It was so obvious how much Nobi's little brother adores him and I think the little series of black and white can't help but make anyone smile. Check out how cute these two are...



No comments: