Monday, November 02, 2009

I know the mom of these next two cuties is probably very anxious to get her first look at her pictures. Things just didn't seem to be on our side and I'm sure they left thinking the sitting was a bust. We were first scheduled to meet in the afternoon of a day that was forecasted for a chance of rain. It was dry ALL day and then just as I was driving to meet them a few drops started but we decided to give it a go. Five minutes in the skies opened up and we all bee-lined it to the cars. Round 2 came on the heels of a late night UW last minute loss so there wasn't much sleep for the little ones. I tried to reassure them that I think I had a few good ones of their family and I am excited to see what they think. I couldn't narrow down the sibling pictures, they were just so cute. I love the closer up one of them on the swing. It looks like he is making sure we all know who is the boss but her little grin is saying she that she'll let him think that but she knows that she is the boss.











No comments: