Monday, November 16, 2009

The gray rainy days have sadly set in and it makes me that much more happy I had the sunny day special a few weeks back. I think I thrive and spontiniety and always approach things w/ little or very low expectations which I think enables me to live a pretty great life and saves me from wallowing in disappointment. And it was so much fun to have 4 families join me for the beautiful sunny day. If you were to look at a few of these next images out of context you may think it was spring or summer but I added a few at the end to prove we found a stunning day amongst many rainy ones. These girls & I had loads of fun running all over the neighborhood. And I love that their mom just went w/ the flow at the end of the shoot and let her girls play in the puddles!







No comments: