Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy New Year!!

I am finally back! It has been almost 3 wks since I have sat down to do work and I have to admit it I LOVED every minute of my break! It was much needed and now I am ready to tackle another great year. We enjoyed a trip to sunny Mexico and were lucky enough to miss the bulk Seattle deep freeze week. We returned to enjoy a few more days of snow and a white Christmas which was beautiful! The day before the new year I received a very nice email notifying me that this blog was going to be spotlighted on a blog of photographers. I went to read the post (http://blogsofphotogs.com/archives/169) and it really put the cherry on the top of 2008 for me. The author wrote some very nice words which is the best way to end the year and get me excited about my work ahead.
So I am back and just announced the date for another workshop for budding hobbiest photographers. If you received a fancy new SLR camera during the holiday this workshop is for you! It will be on January the 31st. Contact me if you are interested. If you want more info on the workshop type "workshop" into the search box above and you will find out more about it.
I will leave you with two more pictures of my boys in the sun and sand.

No comments: