Tuesday, January 20, 2009

1.20.09...a date to remember!

So I try my best to stay non-partisan here but today after watching the inauguration with my boys, I have had tv on in my office all day. Regardless of which party you supported hopefully you have felt the energy of hope and change that is here.
It is getting late and I need to stop working and concentrate on dinner but I just saw one of the best advertisements I have ever seen and I wanted to share it with you just in case you haven't seen it today. I really had no idea what I was watching I just think the message is so spot on. At the end I learned that it was a Starbucks ad. My hometown company hit it out of the ballpark with this one.
Ignore all the excess on this page and just watch the message.
A message for change...

Happy Inauguration Day!!

No comments: