Thursday, January 22, 2009

The gift of family photos

I am ending today so excited for someone who is beside themselves with excitement about pictures I took for a surprise gift. I can't wait to share them here but since it is a surprise I have to tie my hands behind my back to I don't slip and ruin it all.
Photos of loved ones is something that every single person I know cherishes so when I get a call from someone hoping to give my services as a gift I am so thrilled to be a part of a gift that I know will be a HUGE hit with the receipient.
Here is a post from another sitting that was given as a birthday gift.

So if you are thinking of the perfect gift for your wife or husband (or want to give a hint to the giver) for Valentine's or an upcoming birthday, I promise you cannot go wrong w/ calling me or another favorite photographer and setting up a sitting.

No comments: