Sunday, December 14, 2008

CLOSED FOR 2008!!

I am having a hard time actually believing that I made it through this season. It has been a crazy few months and I am so thankful to close on a high. I am so thankful to have worked with so many amazing clients this year. I feel like the luckiest person in the world to do what I do and am thankful that my family puts up with my chaotic work overload. So now it is time to enjoy them and give them my full attention. We are leaving in in less than 8 hours for Mexico. The timing couldn't be better as we got to enjoy the first snow this morning in Seattle which is the best. Sunshine here we come!!
My office will be closed until January 1st. Happy Holidays!
And I couldn't post w/o a few pictures so the first is of Oscar in the snow...yes, I was the lazy mom who couldn't bring herself to track down the ski clothes...pajamas are almost as waterproof, right??
And the last image of the year is from the front image of our holiday card. Looking forward to sharing many more images with you in 2009!
photographically perfect it is just a few doors down from where I live...so great!

4 comments:

Bita said...

Just stopped by your blog and wanted to drop a note. Wonderful work! I LOVE the missing tooth shot. haha... so cute!

Best wishes for 2009,

xox

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous boys! A lovely image

Elizabeth Boyce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth Boyce said...

I came accross your blog on blogsofphotogs and can I just say, "WOW". I can only hope that in ten years I am half as good as you are. Your work is absolutely incredible. I have only officially been working as a pro photog for 3 months and still haven't found my "style". You have gotten me closer to what I think I want though. Beautiful work... simply beautiful.