Monday, November 03, 2008

WARNING:LOTS OF IMAGES...

This post may win the prize for most images posted in one entry. I have many reasons for the number of images which I feel I must explain so I don't get families disgruntled w/ me because I didn't post as many from their sitting & start wondering why.
These kids are two of my first subjects when I was in El Paso. In my first shoot with them I took one of my all time favorite images (the first in this series). Their family has invited me to stay in their home every time I return to El Paso which makes my crazed trip so much easier. I do not have words enough to express how much I appreciate their generosity. So they deserve a big sneak peak at their images.
Finally I love this shoot because it can show you that in just 40 minutes (these two were amazing and didn't require the hour plus that I normally allocate) so many different looks can be achieved. I LOVE hats, scarves, patterned tights and skirts...they had it all. They were up for anything & I had so much fun with them.
Caroline and Chad-THANK YOU!!! I know this first image is a favorite of yours too so a gallery wrap canvas of it will be arriving at your door this month.
Enjoy!















2 comments:

Cory Ann said...

Lovely session. You found some amazing light and I really like your b&w processing.

Anonymous said...

you are awesome those are such great pics- we can't wait to see the rest.
thank you
Chad