Monday, November 17, 2008

I know the mother of these girls is very anxious to see if there were ANY good pictures from our shoot. We were all excited to arrive at the park in West Seattle to find beautiful light and tons of leaves down to run and play in. But we didn't know that their youngest would have the will of steel. She had me figured out and didn't go for any of the hooks I threw her way. Her sister on the other hand was the extreme opposite and up for anything w/ big smiles the entire time. I always try to reassure parents who are feeling that the shoot is hopeless not to worry, I will get some shots. I knew I had gotten a few, but this time I really wasn't sure I would be able to pull it off. And then the last 15 minutes happened...and it was magic! I hope you love these Lora!








No comments: