Wednesday, November 19, 2008

This next shoot is very special to me. Two great women (and clients of mine) contacted me about giving a gift to their close girlfriend. I had not realized until their friend arrived for the sitting that I had photographed them when they were a family of three and their oldest was less than a year old. Not only had I photographed them in Seattle but they too moved to Phoenix and I was able to photograph them again after I moved to the SW. That was 6 yrs ago, so when they pulled into the parking lot I was shocked and so happy to see their familiar faces. And meet their newest additions, 2 yr old twins. The weather that day was phenomenal and the shoot was just as great. I knew with the very first clicks of my camera that I was in for such a great time w/ them. Stacey, I have been thinking of you since our shoot, I hope these pictures bring big smiles to you. And here's to your great friends who love you so much!!










No comments: