Thursday, November 13, 2008

ONE DAY ONLY...

So I am sitting here feeling like I have been going 100 miles/hour for days now. My bedtime lately is between 1:30 and 2:30am. Sitting post processing and custom holiday card creation is always overwhelming this time of year. I only write this because I am sitting here exhausted but with a complete sense of excitement. I made a major change to my post processing workflow this week and I feel like I have revolutionized my work life. The change definitely isn't rocket science or anything but for the first time I feel like I may be able to have a normal quality of life and not be a complete slave to my job (which is very easy to do when you love it so much). Why I am rambling on about this is because I realized this week that I need to celebrate my 10 year anniversary. I started Tara Clark Photography in November of 1998. I feel like it is so ironic that just this week I finally feel like I have created a business that I completely love, am proud of and can hopefully now be able to enjoy my family life so much more.
To celebrate I am going to do a one day only sale. On Friday the 14th all canvases gallery wraps will be 40% off. These are my very favorite things that I offer and I really wish everyone could have them all over their house. Call or email me by midnight on the 14th to receive this discount.
Happy anniversary!!!

No comments: