Thursday, November 08, 2007

People sharing their thoughts

Kerri made my day yesterday when she was picking up her canvases. And then she did it again this morning. I often get compliments regarding my photography (which of course I love) but as Kerri was leaving with her canvases and prints she stopped to tell me how impressed she is with how I run my business. It meant so much to me. I have and do work really hard to set my photography business apart from the countless number of photographers by providing a top level of service and products. I loose so much sleep worrying that I am not giving my clients what I feel they deserve when they invest in photography for their family.

I woke up this morning to an email from her that I could not be more thankful for her sharing her thoughts with me. It was a great way to start my busy day. I would like to share a few lines from Kerri with you.
"Tara, the canvases and prints turned out incredible. Thank you! I love that I was able to achieve the best of both worlds - classic black and white shot of the girls combined with urban photos with bright splashes of color. I am so happy with the results and so is Phil - thank you! I'm so glad we worked with you because what we got was 3 amazing pieces of art for our home! And, black and whites as well. I just bought all new frames tonight so I can't wait to frame them and display them.
I'm now torn between what I am most impressed with - your creative work or the way you run your small business impeccably. Super impressive."
Thank you Kerri!

Then later today I got an email from a mom that I just met and photographed her family on Sunday. She thanked me for coming to photograph them and then after seeing my recent post on my waning energy shared these words with me...
"Please don’t get worn out or tired of taking pictures! I think you are great at what you do and everyone I know that you have photographed their family loves you and your memoires that you create for them."
Thank you Michele. All these nice thoughts that you all share with me mean so much.

So that is it for my ramble. As I finally head to bed all I can think about is how lucky I am to do what I do and to have the best clients ever!

No comments: