Friday, November 09, 2007

As promised I was going to play blog catch up this week. I have been frantically working through images since I am heading out of town this morning for the long weekend. I am super excited to spend time with my family & friends on Orcas Island but I am also very excited to share a few more great families with you before I hit the road.
I really wanted to post a few from this next sitting so the Michele (who sent me such a nice email earlier in the week) wouldn't have to wait another day to get a sneak peak. There were definitely a few challenges with this shoot. The rain kept us confined to the great indoors an working with 6 month old twins that were just shy of sitting up unassisted. I have to admit I left their home a little discouraged that I may not have captured how beautiful this family is and I REALLY hate that feeling. But once I got home and could work through the images I was relived to find that I think we got some great shots. Hopefully I will have an opportunity to photograph this great family again as the twins grow and change. I do want to give a big shout out to big sister Ella. You were so cooperative and helpful...we couldn't have done it with out you! And I had so much fun with my few minutes alone with you. THANK YOU ELLA!
Michele, I hope you enjoy this little sneak peak and it will tie you over until you can see the rest.







No comments: