Friday, November 16, 2007

Many people may not know but I offer a 100% money back or re-shoot guarantee if a client is not satisfied with their images. Nobody has every excercised this which means a lot to me but I recently excercised it myself before my clients even saw one image. This couple and their daughter are a favorite family of mine (I know I say that alot on here but really I think they are so great) so when I got home to work through their images from their recent sitting I was bummed out with myself because I just didn't love them...there were just too many distractions at the park for a one year old (ducks, swings, diggers...I loved that she loved the digger). So I emailed to ask if they would be up for another sitting and I was so grateful that they were as I know it is not always easy to rally the troops for photos. The second shoot was great and I took the best from both. The whole process made me realize that my expectations of my images are probably way higher than my clients'. It really means so much to me that give the best possible images for every family.
Terra & Zach, thank you for meeting with me again, I hope you love the end result to your hard work.





1 comment:

Angie Monson said...

oh my gosh, this little girl is so adorable! I love the shots you got. Great job Tara