Thursday, November 15, 2007

I have found that if it wasn't for this blog my personal images would never get touched. I take plenty but find that most sit on my hard drive w/out seeing the light of day. I'm sure this is the same for most of you. So advice to all you moms out there w/ loads of digital images in your virtual shoebox...get a blog and share them w/ your family before they get buried in your computer cemetery. I know my mom & dad look forward to every one of my posts in hopes that they might get another glimpse of their grandsons.
With that, I will share a few from this weekend starting with the ferry trip. The wind was blowing so hard so the only way my boys would stay out on the deck was to chase each other around the top deck. It was so much fun. For these pictures I held the camera down low running away from them...everyone should try it. It is so much fun to see what you get since you aren't looking through the viewfinder. I did get plenty of chopped off heads. But these I LOVE!





No comments: