Tuesday, November 13, 2007

One of my most favorite and most memorable sittings from last year was with this next family. Zach was full of energy and the leaves kept all of us thoroughly entertained. Just last month his mom decided that she loved so many of the images she had to have me design an album for her. It arrived this week and I was so excited to get it to her. For all you curious readers you can see the album layout by going to the "client proofing" section on my website and enter balbum for the password.
Last week the weather was perfect for another AMAZING shoot. Zach found more leaves to play with but he had just as much fun running all over the UW campus. Julie & Kevin, you little man is really something else and he is once again going to make it hard to choose your favorites...I know it was impossible for me...








No comments: