Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I am in the midst of crunch time for the holidays and I have to admit my energy is waning a bit but then as I sit down to write this entry what comes to mind w/ this next family is how great my clients are and it reminds me of how lucky I am and it motivates me to continue working hard to give everyone images they will love forever.
The Salazar family was referred to me by one of my favorite clients, Janiel. I now photograph many of her friends' and neighbors' families and every time I meet a new family that knows her I am amazed at how much I like them. Janiel, thank you for passing me on to all your fabulous friends!
The Salazars met in South Africa where she is from and they knew where Lesotho was...so I knew right away I was going to enjoy my time w/ them. Their girls were great & braved the cold morning incredibly well. It was obvious how much love this family has for each other and how much fun they have together.







No comments: