Thursday, October 04, 2007

When I first returned to Seattle two years ago and found myself again rebuilding my clientile Michele and her boys were one of the first new clients of mine. I had an unforgetable time photographing her boys and getting to know them all. I loved watching the boys together and thinking about how much I hoped mine would be like hers as they as they got older. Then a month or so later when I was having a really awful few days full of tears I received the nicest thank you card from Michele in the mail. It was really just what I needed. I could not wait to photograph her boys again. And they didn't let me down. These two were so cooperative and had the most fun with each other.
I just learned that Michele is having to put her dog to sleep tomorrow so I really hope these images will uplift her like her card did for me.









1 comment:

Jess said...

Hey Tara,
I haven't looked at your blog lately you have been busy.