Monday, October 15, 2007

Murphy's Law....

I was so lucky to spend a long weekend in Lake Tahoe attending a wedding of my husband's friend. But being away for a weekend always gets me a little anxious as I tend to work in my office on weekends so I knew I would get home a little behind the eightball. My husband was traveling straight to Las Vegas for a weeklong conference and returning to 3 nights shifts in the ER so I knew it may be a long week and I was hoping to somehow stay on top of it. Well my hopes are quickly going out the door so if you are waiting to hear from me please be patient...this is how my week got started. My flight home was delayed almost 4 hrs and as soon as I landed yesterday evening I was on the road for 4 hrs to get my boys who had spent the weekend w/ their grandparents...thank you mom & dad!!
Then this morning on our way to the car to get the boys off to school Oscar took a header and we spent the rest of the morning at the dentist...he was an incredible trooper the entire morning not even flinching the entire time he was in the dentist chair. W/ a few tears after the numbness wore off he is back to his normal self...sans a tooth. Just in time to be a jack-o-latern for Halloween!! Just thought I'd share a few pictures of his new look...this is especially for his dad who won't get to see his smiley guy for a few days...


No comments: