Tuesday, October 23, 2007

For the last 6 weeks I had been looking forward to photographing my close friends little girls. Their mom was up for anything so I got to pick a location that I was wanting to check out. In my head I thought it would be such an amazing neighborhood to photograph in. Between her work schedule and mine w/ the bad weather mixed in we hadn't found a day to get out. On Friday I needing an outing with my boys, the weather was not great but I called her in hopes to squeeze in some time between rain showers. It was sprinkling when we parked but she said the girls were game. As soon as she and I got out of our cars we were pelted w/ marble sized hailstones...so much for our attempt. We headed to lunch and to try and wait out the downpours. It was still sprinkling but we decided to see what we could make of it...and I'm so glad we did!! We only got about 10 minutes of shooting time, it was wet but I think the wait and working w/ the conditions were so worth it!! I hope my friend does too. Most people would assume that family photos in the winter are not an option but I think it may be one of the best times to capture kids. So if you like these, know that we can make it happen for you all winter long!
Katrina, I hope these put a big smile on your face...your girls are the best!









1 comment:

Angie Monson said...

Tara,
I love the colors in these, especially the ones on the steps.