Monday, October 01, 2007

Melody + K.C. September 15, 2007

I am so excited to share these next images with you...but more so with my old friend Mel. When Mel called to ask me to photograph her wedding telling me that she always said I would be the photographer if she ever got married I was SOOOO excited & honored. She and I share memories of something that is so far in our past that most do not know about us but when I think back to them I remember how special they were. I met her my freshman year of college and we spent two great years together playing softball that culminated with a 2nd at the nationals. What I remember most about that last weekend of games was not the sadness over losing the national championship but instead the sadness that our playing together on & off the field was coming to an end. As I sit here thinking about those years I just can't stop smiling. How lucky was I that I was going to get to be a part of a much bigger day for her!
The wedding was breathtakingly beautiful and so was she!! And she was as happy as I have ever seen her. K.C. is such a great guy and it was so apparent what an incredible match they are.
Mel & K.C...I hope this gets you excited to see the rest!! Thank you so much for letting me capture your day for you!
















No comments: