Tuesday, October 02, 2007

My bags were packed but just 2 hrs before my flight was scheduled to leave I had to cancel my El Paso trip due to unfortunate circumstances. Instead of photographing old and new families in El Paso I spent the weekend in rainy Seattle. Sunday evening I decided to find a way to enjoy the weather so I told the boys we were heading out to puddle jump. They could hardly contain their excitement and ran straight to their room to get all the appropriate puddle jumping gear. I was thinking boots and coats would suffice but found out that swimsuits were a MUST for our outing.
It was the best way to end a wet and depressing weekend! And the boys even indulged me w/ a few photo ops. I have a feeling w/ this weather we have many great puddle jumping days ahead!





1 comment:

Angie Monson said...

Oh man your boys are just so cute. Tell them I said hello.