Monday, May 14, 2007

I photographed little Juliette when she was 7 mths old. When her mom called recently she wasn't aware that she was giving me a very big compliment. She said that they had recently had pictures done by another photographer who was quite a bit less expensive than I but had been very disappointed by what they got and realized that they needed to arrange a sitting with me to get what they were hoping to capture. She felt bad telling me this but I really appreciated her honesty. I understand that I am not the most affordable photographer in Seattle but I believe I am offering something a little different and hopefully much better than most. To hear that they realized my value on their own really meant a lot to me. Jennifer, thank you for being so open and I hope you will be thrilled with the pictures. Little Juliette has such an independent personality that I loved seeing in a little girl. Her dad and I were constantly laughing that if I mentioned something that I would want her to do she would always go in the opposite direction. She like setting her own scene and I enjoyed following her own lead. At one point she wanted to show her mom that she had a baby in her belly too. She proceeded to strip down and show us all. Juliette will have a new little brother or sister in June and I look forward to seeing her as a big sister! Here she is at 7 months...she is as cute as ever!








No comments: