Friday, May 18, 2007

After my time w/ the school kids I started daydreaming about how great it would be to just get the opportunity to spend 15-20 minutes w/ kids w/o their parents around as kids really seem to open up when they are left alone w/ me. Well not more than a few days later I received a call from a parent of one boy from school. She was hoping I could photograph him w/ his brother w/ no parents involved at all. Now, don't get me wrong I love everything about photographing a whole family but I was so excited about this opportunity. I had loved working with Jack at Secret Garden and was looking forward to more time w/ him & his brother.
We had a ball together. And I couldn't get over their gorgeous green eyes! They loved exploring different spots w/ me and were running and jumping along the way, with a pit spot (documented in the last image) to water the bamboo.









No comments: