Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I am always a little partial to families w/ two boys older than mine. I always love seeing the interaction between the boys and think about how I hope my boys will be the same as they grow older. When I started trying to pick images to share I told myself to try my best to just pick my very favorites & keep the quantity to a minimum...you will see I had a problem choosing...Nickie & John were a little reserved when we started but quickly came out of their shells & were on the go. I usually try not to include 2 images taken really close together but here I am doing it twice. I absolutely love each one of the boys together & then w/ their mom. Maybe you can tell me which you would have choosen to post. I couldn't leave either out. The end of our time together could not have been better. Little John found a stick and realized the pond was nearby. It was priceless seeing their imaginations run on that dock.











No comments: