Friday, December 01, 2006

We are finally thawing out from the surprising snow & ice storm. It was great to see the white stuff in the city and I have to say I really love the pace of life people are forced into when they cannot drive or work. If only that could stick around after the thaw! I had fun w/ my boys both evenings it snow. If I get my work caught up maybe I can even share a few pics of Oscar's first experience w/ snow...a child's wonder is priceless!
The day after I returned from my trip I have to say I was a little hopeful for rain as I knew the work had piled up in my absence and if it rained I could avoid adding more to the pile. But that morning the sun was, to everyone's surprise, out. And I have to say I was so glad my hopes did not come true. I did one shoot in the industrial area that I should be sharing tomorrow and I did the Brown family at their home as the rain and darkness neared. I have to admit I have never been a big fan of shooting indoors. But I became enlightened during my workshop and now have a whole new perspective and excitment about shooting indoors.
W/ the light and attention span of 3 girls under the age of 3 (YES 3 under 3...soon to be 4 under 4) time was definitely working against us so I started shooting as soon as I walked in. And am I glad I did.
Mom & dad are IN trouble in the years ahead...are these girls beautiful or what??!!
Their youngest was a very quick study.
We did have fun outside too but I am so exited about the inside stuff I thought I'd let you take a look at the outside stuff in their gallery. Here is just a teaser from outside.

No comments: