Thursday, December 28, 2006

Changes & my last shoot of 2006

With the change of my website I thought I better update my blog too. Hopefully you will like the changes. They are minor except for the size of the images which I am loving! I must send a thank you to a fellow photographer, Cory Ann Ellis in Brookings, SD for giving me some tips on html coding to make it all work.
My client's family was going to be in town for the holidays. She was really hoping to get all the cousins together for one picture. I warned her that the weather may not cooperate that late in the year but she was up for anything. Well it was windy, rainy & dark...not the most optimal conditions for what I do. But we all tried to make the best of it. Here are a few from the day.






1 comment:

Cory Ann said...

Hey I came to see if the code worked and behold I see my name. Woohoo. I like the bigger images! O and the new site too.
CA