Thursday, December 28, 2006

New website and contest

I am over the moon excited to launch my new website today www.taraclarkphotography.com. I have been working hard on getting it finished for a few weeks now and it is great to have it up and running. Hopefully now I will be able to enjoy a few days w/o work...if I can keep myself away from my computer!

This past year I had high hopes of starting a monthly charitable sitting. In my mind I had grand plans but I ended up being so busy I never got it further than my imagination. So this year I want to start off right and I am looking to the public to give me direction. Through January 14th I will be accepting nominations for a deserving individual or family to receive a sitting and unique products from Tara Clark Photography. You can submit as many nominations as you would like. I would like to receive a paragraph or two as to what makes them a wonderful candidate. I will announce a "winner" on January 15th. The person who nominates the winner will also receive a free sitting. Please contact me if you have any questions. I am looking forward to hearing from you!!

No comments: