Thursday, December 14, 2006

A look back

The past few days I have been running on adrenaline because I am so excited about a few new things going on. I am in the process of designing a new website that I cannot wait to "debut". I have been workign day and night on it because I just cannot wait to get it up and running. Then yesterday I bought myself an early Christmas present. I bought a top of the line printer. It is something I have been wanting for a long time but I was waiting for a specific design to hit the market. It finally did this month and I was lucky to get my hands on one of the few available (I just couldn't wait until after the new year when I'm sure there will be plenty to go around).


While I have been working on my site I came across a few pictures that I thought would be fun to share given the season.
These are from Cooper's first Christmas (2003). It is apparent he was a Phoenix baby since it looks like all I felt was necessary for him to wear was a diaper...who needs clothes when it's 85 degress in December??!!
The first was our holiday card.

Now that I found these maybe I will look into sharing a few from Oscar's first Chrismas last year...if only there were 30 hours in the day!!

No comments: