Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I spent the weekend at my sister-in-law's to celebrate her youngest daughter's 3rd birthday. Her home gets great afternoon light. After a fair amount of begging her daughter agreed to a short little photo shoot to capture her big day. For a 15 minute photo session I came away w/ so many favorites that I must share all the collages I put together (the collages are a little small so if you want to see a larger version just click on the collage).


Then Cooper joined in on the action.


And just a couple more taken that day.
Oscar's two favorite things right now...climbing onto counters and playing w/ phones.


This one I am in love with.

A future football star??

I apologize for the family photo dump but I really loved these and this is an easy way to share w/ our family that does not reside in Seattle.
To see all the images you can visit this gallery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tara, your kids are sooo cute and your photographs are showing just how energetic and adorable they are.
I now bookmarked your site to come back often.
See ya.
barbel