Thursday, December 07, 2006

Last holiday sitting!!

As much as I love my work I must admit I am very relieved to have finished my last sitting for the holidays. I have been going non-stop for 4 months so this little lull is a relief. I have almost finished all my custom card designs so life may return to a normal pace very soon. But I have a few exciting things in the works for 2007 so I don't think I will be resting for long.
You have seen these two on my blog quite a bit over the past year. They just moved into their new home which was perfect for holiday pictures w/ a vibrant red door.
Sophia and Joseph were so cute sitting on the steps chatting away.
Fun with dad.

My blogging may be a little sporadic these next few wks. I do not have many shoots scheduled so if nothing else you may get to see a few more of my boys.
Happy Holidays!

No comments: