Wednesday, July 16, 2014

With work, family and other projects, my photography blogging tends to take a back burner.  I often get questioned if I am still photographing kids and families.  The answer is a definite yes, but I have been trying my best to create efficiencies in my work and often blogging does not make the priority list.  I have found some quiet time today and wanted to take the time to share a few recent sittings.

This was the second time I have photographed this beautiful family.  It was a little mind boggling that over 10 years had past.  I don't even have pictures I can share here because it was before the digital age.  Their daughters had grown into stunning and mature young women.  They were together to celebrate their youngest's high school graduation.  I have known their parents for years and I couldn't help snapping one of their mom.  She is stunning and I wanted her to see how beautiful she looked for having two adults girls! 

No comments: