Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Working through these images was tons of fun for me.  This family has let me photograph them over the years and their relaxed vibe with fun, spirited kids is always a recipe for success.  We started with a few pictures inside when I arrived.  I had a first...photographing a guinea pig...I can see a coffee table book in my future.  A very cute subject, elevated by the most loving care giver ever.  The first set of her brother illustrates where we started...a little shy and unsure.  It didn't take long for him to warm up and have me rolling with laughter right along with him.  I always love watching young siblings try to hug each other...never picture perfect, but always filled with more love and emotion than the nice, soft hug.  Since we were in their backyard, capturing a few "at play" pics were essential.  These kids are stunning on the outside which mirrors their beautiful personalities.  LOVE this family and am thankful they continue to ask me to document their family!!

No comments: