Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I was excited to have the opportunity to photograph this family before they relocated to Maine.  Rain was in the forecast, but looking at these images you will see that we hit the perfect window before the clouds opened up.  They were such a full of life, easy going family that I felt fortunate to cross paths with before their move.
Keeping up with the energy of two boys is something I love about my job.  Like many parents, these two were a bit exacerbated by their sons' behavior.  But I reassured them that their unrestrained energy made my job more fun because it allows me to capture them spontaneously, when their true spirits shine. There are always moments when they are quiet and introspective that follow and it is fun to surprise the unsuspecting parents with images they were sure could not be captured.

No comments: