Monday, November 07, 2011

We have been fighting rain here in the great NW and the cold is setting in but we have be blessed with some incredible days of sun and the leaves have been at their peak in color. It is breathtaking to move around the city and see endless stunning scenes. I am afraid next week it will all be over as the forecast is not looking promising.
It is always a very small window when true fall leaves can be photographed and I was so excited to photograph this next family on a picture perfect day that was flanked by rain. This little park I think is one of the best in the city for fall leaves (and the tunnel is pretty cool). The leaves always turn a little earlier than the rest of the city. It seems like no one knows about this park but it is in the heart of the city and it is a gem.
I had so much fun with this family, they have become good friends our my family and I am excited to give them pictures that I know they will cherish forever. If everyone lived like this family the world would be a much happier place! Once again I am going a bit over the top w/ the number of images posted but I just cannot get enough of them and the brilliant fall colors!















No comments: