Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I was almost positive the rain was going to force us to postpone this next family sitting. Even as I stepped out of the car I was unsure of how far we would get. The sky was grey, the light was fading and I have to admit I am so glad I did not follow my initial instinct to reschedule because I had so much fun with these kids. Running, jumping and climbing trees filled the hour and it was topped off with lots of beautiful moments. I think I am making a habit of over sharing images here but I have decided I am just going to go w/ it and not torture myself in trying to narrow down to just a few favorites. I am adding more of their mom. She has attended a workshop of mine so I am guessing she is the family photographer and may not be in too many family pictures. So I am going to highlight her here. I think she deserves it.




















No comments: