Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I first photographed this next little character for his preschool pictures in the spring. His personality jumps right off the image & is infectious and I was looking forward to seeing him again and meeting his little sister. He did not disappoint. He is full of life and his sister is right there with him. I had so much fun moving throughout the house and then chasing him down outside. The parents were a little worn out but I told them I would MUCH rather have spirited kids than boring, sluggish ones. When kids are having fun their true spirits shine and I think you will see that these kids are full of life.
The sitting was a gift from their grandparents. My most favorite thing to do is to connect with people and I have to say talking with their grandmother on the phone a few weeks back was a highlight for me. We have never met but I could just tell by our conversation that she is a wonderful woman & it made my day to get the opportunity to talk with her. Lynn, I hope you love seeing these images. I know your gift will be cherished for years to come.
I just love this first image. The two of them together was very fleeting but it only takes a few moments to capture how much they love each other. And the last image makes me laugh too, he really wanted to take pictures and I let him take a few with my camera of his sister with her parents and there were a few keepers in the mix.

















No comments: