Tuesday, October 25, 2011

As I was driving to this next sitting I have to admit that I was a little unsure of how it would go. And it had nothing to do with the family because I love them. But it was because I have photographed them quite a few times in the past 3 or 4 years that I was a little worried that I would struggle getting spontaneous, full of life pictures. But as soon as the camera started clicking the worry subsided and fun ensued. I loved every minute running around with these kids. We were on the go from the very start and I loved that they loved hanging out with me. They are such nice, respectful kids and when you talk with their parents it is easy to see why the kids are the way they are. Such a solid, humble, thoughtful family who really love each other. And I love them!!












No comments: