Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I have photographed this family 3 years running and how they have changed in that time! I often think there is no way I could have more than just 2 kids. I know chaos would be a constant. But watching this family of 4 little ones work together makes me think I could be missing out on something special. Although they are a larger family than when I first met them the calm and happiness that they emit has also increased. AMAZING! It seems like the newest addition is a perfect fit. I have to be honest, driving to this sitting I thought I may be meeting my match and it could be a tough one. But I drove away thinking how much fun the sitting was and how I was so wrong in my initial assumption. I could have spent all day photographing this family. Really such a great morning! Thank you Kimrick and John for giving me the opportunity to photograph your beautiful family!








No comments: