Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I am currently working on a new project that I am so excited about and looking forward to sharing with the public. I wish I could share some details now because this next family for me makes me think that there is so much importance to one of the messages of my project. But I will have to be cryptic and hopefully it will stir some interest in you to check back in the next month to see if I have let the cat out of the bag about the project.
Anyway, I LOVED photographing this family. Their mom is the reason why I came to know them. She attended one of my workshops a few years ago and as she was on the walkway heading away from my home I asked her a question that lead to an incredible 45 minute conversation that left me feeling SO psyched about having done the workshop because if I hadn't I would never have met Tanmeet. We have met up a few times since then and every time I just think about how incredible life is that a random passing could lead me to knowing and really connecting with such a woman. The list is lengthy when it comes to describing what I love about her and I know if I was to make an attempt at trying to describe them all I could never do it justice so you will just have to take my word on it. I finally had the opportunity to briefly meet her husband at a fundraising event they were hosting for their foundation Zubin's Wish. In the few minutes I spent talking with him I realized he was probably just as great as she was & I couldn't wait to meet their kids. So it finally happened a few weeks back and as you will see they are a beautiful family inside and out!! Tanmeet, my friendship with you is such a gift and I hope these can feel like a gift right back at you. You are a wonderful woman!!

















No comments: