Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Super busy, head is spinning, lots to do before I get on the plane bound for Texas tomorrow. I am excited to get to photograph so many great families in El Paso and looking forward to putting my brand new cameras & lens (just arrived today & I am beside myself!!) through the paces. I am expecting great things.
And I'm sure that is what this next family is hoping for from their sitting images. We had fun exploring the UW campus finding little hidden spots along the way. I most enjoyed watching the incredible interaction between the siblings. The youngest was a little on the wild side (which I LOVE but is not a parents favorite display of behavior) & her older brother and sister were so patient & good with her. It was amazing to watch and it is so obvious the love and respect they have for each other. I am including two of the sisters together, I love their interaction in both.








No comments: