Wednesday, September 22, 2010

As soon as I saw these two little ones step out of their car I knew I was in for a great shoot. Check out their blond curls...seriously adorable. I am excited to share these w/ their parents because I think they are wondering if there were any great shots (a feeling I think many parents have following a shoot w/ young kids). These two were on the go for sure. The first picture was from the beginning of the shoot, he really wanted nothing to do w/ sitting still for a few snaps with his sister. I managed to get one quick picture in before he was off. But throughout the shoot I reassured his parents that I was loving their energy & not to worry. Give me energy any day over crying & shyness. Kids being happy being kids...it is the best! So much fun to capture!









No comments: