Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My fall visit to El Paso was so enjoyable this year. I didn't have to contend with high winds, thunderstorms or mosquitos which was such a relief. The one thing all my clients are waiting for is relief from the summer heat. It was over 90 degrees all weekend...HOTTTTTT! Always so fun catching up with everyone there. There are many anxious parents hoping to get a glimpse of their pictures from that weekend. I always post in the order that I shoot the families but this time I am starting with Grace who was the last of the day on my first day. It is her mom's little bonus as she has been a client of mine since Grace was just a belly bump. Each visit I get to photograph her a few times. I would think I would grow so tired of photographing one subject so frequently but every single shoot is always so much fun with Grace. And I always end up loving so many of the images. This first shoot was done on the grounds of my favorite restaurant in El Paso. Exploring all around, climbing and dancing kept us easily entertained.






No comments: