Monday, September 20, 2010

I flew in late last night after a really great (but VERY hot) work weekend in Texas a little tired & wishing I could sleep in a little this morning. Not a reality but I am sitting here so glad I didn't because I had such an incredible morning with my boys. Maybe I should go away more often. My day was made as soon as it got started. I was a few houses down from mine walking my dog towards the park when I turned to see my oldest sprinting down the sidewalk toward me with the biggest smile. He jumped up in my arms & layed the biggest hug on me...who needs sleep when you get that after a weekend away? I hope eveyone's week is starting off as great as mine!
Now I have to get to work. I photographed this family soon after my return to Seattle & it was so fun seeing them again. These kids are stunners! And I LOVE the Calvin shot I caught during a outfit change.




No comments: