Wednesday, March 24, 2010

If you are a long time follower of my blog you know that I LOVE spontaneity and that is just what I got with this sitting. A few Sundays ago I was up at the mountain waiting w/ other moms for their kids to finish up their last day of ski lessons when one mom mentioned she really needed to get her kids pictures done and wanted to make it happen while her son's two front teeth were still missing. She asked what my schedule looked like, I said I could do a shoot the next day but the following few wks were tight. W/out hesitation she said "Let's do it tomorrow!" She & her husband had to work so I had fun exploring and laughing with her two boys. I feel so fortunate that their parents trusted me to capture her boys' personalities without her guidance. These brothers have quite a bond. Whatever big brother did his little brother was close behind trying the exact same thing. And I am closing with an image that just makes me laugh.









No comments: