Wednesday, March 03, 2010

I think I am finally getting my feet back on the ground after an unforgettably amazing time in Whistler. The trip came up very last minute and we went in w/ very low expectations not sure what we were going to get to see. We were able to see the Womens slolam and the Mens 4-man bobsled and enjoyed the incredible vibe in the village, sharing in the champagne celebration of Croation Ivica Kostelic who skied to a Silver earlier in the day. I now am wishing I can make it to other international events in the future because the experience is one of a kind!
I took my camera but decided I didn't want to tote it around so here are a few taken w/ my little point and shoot. This is a first for me, I don't think I have ever posted images of myself on this blog...probably a last time too!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.