Thursday, April 08, 2010

Back from a great spring break with my family I am again working hard to get back on top of all my work.
A few weeks ago I received a sitting inquiry that is a rarity. A dad wanting to give himself a birthday gift of pictures with his girls. I was excited to meet this dad and give him a gift that he would cherish for many birthdays to come.
This shoot was so much fun. The entire time I was flabbergasted at how well these sisters got along and how cooperative they were with me. They truly made my job so easy. There are so many images that I think illustrate how much love they have for each other and their dad and how much fun they have together...I wish I could share them all (they will eventually be in the online gallery section of my website if you want to see more).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.