Tuesday, March 16, 2010

In the middle of the night I woke up to a downpour outside, I made a mental note that my family sitting that day would be rained out, then I went to bed. That afternoon as I was working in my office I answered my phone and the person on the other end very nicely said hello and that they were waiting for me to arrive. OH MY GOSH my head almost spun off my body. My mental note had stuck and I COMPLETELY forgot about the sitting even though it ended up being a gorgeous, dry day. I am a very laid back person but the one thing that I can't stand is being late, even if it is 2 minutes late. So my stomach was in knots as I worked my way through afternoon traffic trying my best to speed my way to my clients' home. Even now as I type my stomach is in knots just thinking about it. I am so lucky that they are super laid back too and I so appreciate their patience and understanding and I am very excited to share these images with them. Their girls are adorable.









No comments: